Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Christmas From The Carlile's!!

I got my Christmas cards out yesterday!  Yippeee!!! Here it is! Gotta love Costco:)


I love getting Christmas cards every year and for the past few years I have gotten ours out too.  Checking the mail is so much fun throughout December getting everyone's cards! So if ya sent us one this year.  Let me give ya a big smooch  MMmmmwwwwwuuuuaaaaa! Getting mail is my favorite!
We are just about ready for Christmas.  I've only got a thing or two left to do:) 
 Happiness and love to you and yours!

Xoxo

Maranda

1 comment:

Jessie said...

We got your card yesterday! I love it! The picture is so great! You guys are so gorgeous! Hope you have a nice Christmas and maybe I will even get a chance to see you in the new year! Here is hoping!