Saturday, October 30, 2010

Costumes and Trunk or Treating

The oldest busting out his Mario pose.
 
The boys busting out the pose together.
 
This year for Halloween, I found these Mario costumes on a website for five dollars $5!!!  I couldn't believe it, only five bucks?!.  We had gone to the Halloween store and saw the same exact costume for $40.  Andrew wanted to be Darth Vader originally, and I found a sweet Darth Vader get up on the same website for under $10.  Shindigz.com if you want to remember for next year.  I figured since I was getting the costumes for so cheap, I would just buy two Mario costumes in addition to the Darth Vader one.  So the boys could have their own Mario.  They both just Love the guy. 

We were wondering if our new ward had a trunk or treat.  We have always gone to them in our old ward and we have loved it!  We were so excited to find The Quail Ridge Ward does them too.  We even got to experience their "tube Steaks" as our bishop calls them. I came dressed up as a cow girl(costume courtesy of HHS Silhouettes & MJ Carlile) hehehe...long story, but I had two so I got to keep one of them.



I tried to get Dave to dress up in his BYU nerd get up, but he wasn't too interested in that one.  Didn't really want to make too many odd first impressions here in the new ward.  Hahahaha...it would have been awesome!  Maybe next year:)

No comments: