Sunday, July 10, 2011

We Are A Pair!!

A pair of Crippled people!!
During our recent trip to Salt Lake Dave and I both had ourselves a bit of a casualty.

I fell during one of my favorite races at the annual Copperton Park 4th of July races.  Got it on video, but I'll pass on the embarassing footage and just show you the damage caused by said fall.

Skin wiped right off of the top of my knee.  It hurts like a mother and I think I'm going to have myself a nasty scar.

Dave joined me in the ranks of the injured while racing...
with a nasty sprained ankle.  His is a real bummer, because we are going to have to cancel our Zion's hike we had scheduled for next weekend:( We were planning on doing the Orderville Slot Canyon hike.  Pretty bummed about it, but what can you do...We'll just have to reschedule:)

So, as I said, We are a real Pair!!  Hahahaha...

1 comment:

Tori Bennett said...

Oh man, that looks painful! Hope younare both feeling better soon. :)