Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Baby's Baptism

Choose The Right





Our Parents came all the way down to show their support(My Mom couldn't make it, but she wanted to be here)
Leisa and two of her kids came to show their support.  Leisa is our babysitter.  She helps me with the kids for four hours after the nights I work so I can get a little sleep.  She is so great and the kids absolutely love her!

Bishop Wilson and Spence and Spence with two of the members of the Primary Presidency: Sister Morby and Sister Wilson




Our cute boy on his way into the church with his daddy



Dave calling to make sure I was coming.  The morning was a bit hectic to say the least.  I had gotten up early to cut up all of the fruit and while I was getting Drew finished with dressing we misplaced his tie, then Lila got into my fingernail polish, Drew burned his finger on the iron...it was just hectic, but we made it and we were so happy!  I was there right at ten am(when it started) so I only got a few pics:(  But I think I got some of the most important ones.

Thanks to Mom I have one of Spence in his whites with my dad.  I'm sad I don't have one with him in his whites with them or with his siblings.


A family shot(minus Sissy) after the baptism.

The boys walking back to our place for the grub.

All the cousins




Spence with Uncle Ryan's family
Me and the kids.  I attempted to get a full family shot, but Dave already changed out of his church clothes and...eh...I didn't force another pic on him.

The good eats

A few gifts:  Attitude: The greatest discovery of this generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude.

Several books on baptism, a CTR Pin and ring, along with a start to a mission fund!!

We are so so thankful to our family who made it down to support Spencer in his choice to join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  We are so proud of him and we are so thankful to our family for the love and support each of them shows us whether in presence or over the phone or through blogs, emails, facebook.  When you stay in touch it keeps us connected and we feel loved by you.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

What a great day! Congratulations Spencer! :) And that cake is perfectly cute! I should have thought to request a CTR sheild too!