Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pretty's...Her Way

I don't know how many times I have gotten on the boys about putting the markers away, where Sissy can't reach.  This is almost a weekly occurrence in our home.  We are just lucky she chooses to color on herself rather than the furniture...most days.  I'm half tempted to get rid of the things.  I have at least taken all Sharpies out of circulation so now it only takes a bath or two to get the Crayola off rather than  a weeks worth of scrubbing to get Sharpie off.

 
She thinks it is so funny that is for sure.  She came running in saying, "My Pretty's!!!"  I know it isn't her fault...she is only two.  So, sigh, I just take a picture and give her the stink eye to never do it again.  Which I know she will, if the opportunity arises.  Inevitably with the boys around...it will.  I give up I tell you.  I cannot tell you how many times I have told those boys to put these away.  I seriously want to knock them upside the head some days...

No comments: