Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nabloplomo For June

I have fallen off the blogosphere radar when it comes to blogging and let me tell you what...I've got a million pictures just a waiting to tell their story in our lives!  So I thought I do the NaBloPloMo challenge again.  Last time I did it it was a huge success!!  Got me back in the rhythm of blogging on a regular basis *snap* just like that:)   So today, I am committing to posting once a day for an entire month!!

So today I wanted to post about my newest Nieces! 
Alia JoAnna Carlile and Elsie Lavinia Carlile
Born May 28th, 2011

They were born ten weeks early and are in the NICU.  We are so excited to welcome them to the world and to our family!  We are going to be keeping them in our prayers to stay healthy and to grow healthy and strong!!  We can't wait to meet them and can't wait to hold them!!

The proud Momma!!

We can't wait to meet you Elsie and Alia!!
Congratulations to Mike and Joelle! They have worked hard, prayed hard, and endured much over the years to get these sweet baby girls!! We love you! We miss you! Now, we are praying for healthy growing babies over the next weeks to come.  Get growing fast so we can see and hold you both!!

3 comments:

Jen Paris said...

yea!!! This is so exciting! Keep us posted on the babies. Does Joelle have a blog? Congratulations to their cute family of 4! :)

Maranda said...

Hey Jen!! Yes she does have a blog, but it's private. I will let her know you asked about her:)

Jess said...

AH! I love this. Hope all is well for the Mr. & Mrs. Mike Carliles!