Tuesday, June 21, 2011

That Right There...

Is ten years worth of wear and tear! 


Posted by Picasa
Actually, the first three years of it's life in our lives, it was just Dave and I...so really 7 1/2 years of wear and tear by our children. ;)
We are in desperate need of new furniture!  (why on earth haven't I gotten rid of those hideous pillows??) We are holding out until we buy a new house so we can get the right size for the right place. 

This rip just started yesterday and today it is already this big...thanks to the children thinking it is cool to see it grow.  Grrrr...

So, I've been shopping around for what I want...now I just have to get my house:)  Doesn't sound like it's happening anytime soon either:(  We were supposed to close weeks ago and the deadline just keeps getting extended.  Who knows if will ever be ours.

2 comments:

Jen Paris said...

haha! just flip it over, it can last a little longer!! ;) So...you've found a house? I don't know that story. Fill me in!

Maranda said...

I would just flip it over, except the other side has the same thing!!

We found a house we put an offer on the bank accepted, we are just waiting to find out when we close:) It's a fixer upper that is for sure. We figure we will buy something while we are here instead of throwing our money away in rent.

I'll call ya with details:)