Wednesday, June 22, 2011

That's What 108 Degree Heat'll Do To Ya!

That my friends occured INSIDE my vehicle while I was at work today!
You can only imagine my surprise when I opened my van door to go home today!  There was a plethora of hot Pepsi on my drink holder and around the area the unopened can had been.   I normally don't work during the day, but we had a skills day today so I was in Mesquite during the hottest hours of the day.  The high there was 108 degrees!  Whoooa!  It was toasty out there that is for sure. 

I had no idea that could happen to a Pepsi can or any soda can for that matter.  So in the future you can bet I won't be keeping my emergency drinks in the car during the heat of the summer.  :)

3 comments:

Tori Bennett said...

Oh man, I bet your car was a mess! Zane did that once with a Dr. Pepper in the winter. You wouldn't believe (actually *you* would!) the ceiling and every surface that had splatters of Dr. Pepper.

You've got good taste in beverages :)

Maranda said...

Seriuosly huh!!

Maren said...

That can looks like how I have been feeling in the heat here. :)
Congrats on the marathon. Very cool.
Also, good luck with the uke! That's awesome!