Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summa Time at the Pool!!



It was the first time swimming with the children was somewhat relaxing for me. Sissy can now swim without my help as long as she has her life Jacket on.  She loves hanging out along the sides of the pool.  Every now and again she will jump into the middle of the pool, but she quickly swims back to the ledge she likes standing on.  The boys, they do just fine on their own too.  The oldest likes diving for the diving sticks, while the younger has fun getting out of the pool, jumping in the pool...getting out of the pool, jumping in the pool...repeated as often as he can.  So after getting them settled in the pool, I watched them from my lawn chair and enjoyed listening to my book.  Now all I need is a smoothie!!

1 comment:

Jen Paris said...

so we're pretty much living in the arctic up here. To say I'm a little jealous would be an understatement! Makes me want to hop in the car and come visit!!! Looks so fun though, and the kids look so HAPPY! :)